Jordan PTA strives to keep Jordan Middle School parents informed about upcoming PTA sponsored events and other information we hope parents will find useful and relevant. We currently utilize four communication tools to get information to parents as quickly as possible:
- The Jordan PTA Website – contains information about the PTA, communications tools, and PTA programs.
- The Jordan PTA Weekly eNews – published every Sunday, it provides “headline news” about upcoming PTA sponsored events, opportunities for volunteers, and relevant community events specific to middle school.
- The Jordan Grade-specific Parent Network Groups – a grade-specific parent forum for connecting with other Jordan Middle School parents. It also notifies parents in the grade of upcoming events specific to the grade. Once you are signed up for your grade-specific network group, it will follow your child to Palo Alto High School through graduation.
- The Jordan PTA Jordan Journal – NO LONGER BEING PUBLISHED. If you would like to help, we need a volunteer. Contact jordanweeklynews at gmail dot com. This provides information from PTA leadership at Jordan, Palo Alto, Sixth District and California. It also provides information from other organizations that support our children including PiE, Project Cornerstone, Adolescent Counseling Services, Youth Community Services and others, plus interesting articles and information relevant to middle school.
In addition to these PTA sponsored communication tools, Jordan Middle School has communication tools that are used to provide information from the Principal and staff.
Get Signed Up
Jordan PTA Weekly eNews – Click on the following link and enter in your email address:
- All Grades – Jordan PTA eNews Sign Up
Jordan Grade-specific Yahoo Groups – Email your child’s specific grade. If you have children in multiple grades, email to each of them.